sonyasparkle chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAMMIESA Index du Forum -> TUVALU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -> Les Douanes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 16:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: sonyasparkle chaturbate Répondre en citant

Literally just two girls in their panties eating pizza.. YOU'RE WELCOME!
Time for something special on my website today as I get treated like a little sub and enjoy my first double penetration, but with a difference! I am tied up in a collar and wearing a blindfold with one of my girlfriends when she starts to flog my pussy and slap my tits. She removes my blindfold and I lick her nipples before she introduces me to her strap-on! Firstly I suck it and then our cameraman gets in on the action as I jerk him off and suck his cock while getting fucked by my girlfriend and her new toy! Soon she is in my tight little ass and my cameraman is in my pussy as I enjoy my first time DP. They swap holes and use me like a naughty little slut
I rub my pussy while sitting on my yoga ball, slide my hand down my pants and start fingering my little pussy. I strip while feeling myself up. I take out my vibrator and start playing with my clit. Later on in the video, I ride my dildo on my yoga ball nice and hard until I cum!

Hmmm, why do I feel so weird right now? Almost.....heavier. Wait a minute, where is my dick?!? Is that a......VAGINA?! HOLY ! And look at these tits I have! What the hell happened last night? Am I REALLY a chick?! As if the situation weren't bad enough, I HAD to be given a beer gut - woah, wait a minute....there's something moving inside of there! Oh no.....oh no oh no oh no - don't tell me I'm also a PREGNANT woman?! Oh man, I'm freaking out right now! I have to go to the doctors office. Luckily my girlfriend always seems to leave some clothes over here. Of course they don't fit though! , what am I going to do?! Relax - that's what I need to do. Since I can't have my morning tug, I may as well see what's it like to have an orgasm as a female....mmm, that actually feels good...ouch, wait a minute - why am I cramping up? Don't tell me I'm going into labor!! Can this day get ANY worse?!
CUMPILATION VOLUME 4: After joining Chaturbate, I very quickly got dubbed the #FacialQueen on there and twitter. Our hidden cumshows became so popular that we decided to film each cumshot in Slow Mo and create a cumpilation series. This extremely hot video has 4 massive facials in normal speed, followed by ultra slow mo. Volume 4 carries on the format of Volume 3 with extra time before and after each cumshot so you can see the awesome build up and immediate glazed aftermath of me catching my breath and generally being jaw dropped at the size of the loads dripping from my face. The final cumshot has been done in ultra slow mo - which speed is your fave?
When Christina needs to get horny before one of her Adult TV shows, she pops in to see her friend Charlie. Dressed in her Black Leather Thigh boots and fur coat, she sucks him off and does deepthroat out on his roof garden to get things started......

Enjoy my first ever boy/girl video.I was a bit nervous at first, but quickly get into it, watch me do a little strip tease, get on my knees and give head (Including lots of POV shots), and watch me ride him (lots of moaning!)The video ends with a close up BJ & facial (;ENJOY
Not really jerk off instructions all the time, but I will try you to cum when I want to. We were waiting for this date too long, so I am already horny and I know you want to cum too
I have a lazy afternoon fap in my favorite robe and sweatpants. Chill, relaxed, simple fap. ^_^

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 16:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAMMIESA Index du Forum -> TUVALU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -> Les Douanes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation