russian_kitty webcam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAMMIESA Index du Forum -> TUVALU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -> Les présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chaturbate-Emive
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 12:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: russian_kitty webcam Répondre en citant

I'm so horny in my kitty cat leotard. I'm very giggly as I touch myself all over. It feels so good. I'm so happy as I rub my clit then use my favorite vibrator to release my horniness and cum hard! xx
You must be tired of watching Mommy struggle to do these simple tasks. Even folding the towels is difficult... I can barely keep my big pregnant belly and heavy breasts inside of this robe! Is there a reason you're staring, honey? You should really be helping me... Oh, but your mother's big pregnant body... it's distracting isn't it? Oh dear, we never had this talk, did we?So much has changed since Mommy decided to get pregnant, hasn't it. My belly has grown so ROUND! My breasts are big and heavy with milk... it all happened so fast. But I was like this with you, honey. Oh yes, it's the best feeling in the world... and I want you to understand why. Come here, let's explore Mommy's body together. Every part you are curious to see... nothing is off limits, honey.You can rub Mommy's big belly, don't be shy. Oh I remember just how much you loved breastfeeding... crying anytime my nipple wasn't in your mouth. Do you want to see if there is any milk in my breasts right now? Go on, slip my plump nipple between your lips, honey. That's it, ohhh gently. Oh, what is that hard thing... it's poking me. Is that your penis? Oh that's ok sweetheart, it's only natural...Did Daddy ever tell you how a baby is made? Well, he put his penis inside of Mommy over and over again until he ejaculated. You know, that white stuff that comes out sometimes? Well, his penis had to be hard to go into Mommy's vagina... just like yours is right now. Want to see what it looks like? Here honey, let me show you. It's warm and kind of wet to make the penis slip right in. Honey... are you ok?I know your penis is hard, that means you're ready to make a baby, doesn't it. Hmm? You want to... make a baby with Mommy? Oh I'm already pregnant sweetheart, it wouldn't work... But we could practice. You wanna try with Mommy... right now? It really is best you learn with me, isn't it... go on and take your pants off and get on top of Mommy... get your penis really close, right up against my vagina. There... good boy. We'll go slow honey, don't worry. Mommy will show you exactly how to do it.Fantasy includes: taboo, pregnant, mother/son, MILF, virtual sex, sex ed, nip slip, pov nipple sucking, pov belly rubbing, impregnation fantasy, belly fetish, fake creampie, pov
I cover my big tits in an entire bottle of lotion and rub them and bounce my big tits.
https://cbcam2cam.com/rechelhotbb
getting naughty in the bath while my roommates were home
The last day pumping in this room. No toys, just good old fashioned finger fun. I had so much fun through this week and this is a great way to finish it up. Nice, wet, and messy
Almost there......by now you are starting to crave me like a d r u g. I will continue to brainwash you and tease you into submission. Tomorrow is your last day....
I use my glass blue toy to squirt really hard for the teacher
*prelude to Smoking & Talking Dirty. Alissa had Lola in crotchless panties bent over Her bench. She hands her dildos of varying sizes, and by feeling them in her hand alone Lola explains if/why it's close to her ideal size
giving my cunt a bodyoil massage for you in extreme close-up
https://cbcam2cam.com/dirtyxbigasxs
Favorite spot, Favorite toys, Get to know me and my precious pussy
I wiggle my big bum in my fishnet body stocking close to the camera giving you a great view
Worship my ass! POV for you, close ups, lots of angles, twerking and verbally putting you in your place. Tongue inserted up MY butt

Lexie uses her mouth, fingers, and my Hitachi Magic Wand to make me cum hard LIVE on cam in front of thousands of viewers!
This is an all natural video, fresh out the shower, no make up, just a t shirt, a jacket and socks on.I strip off the jacket at the beginning of the video and stay with only my t shirt and cute socks on!Lots of dildo pussy play and creamy sticky cum at the end
Watch me ride my dick with a black light on it making it look like an alien penis the mirror gives you every view that you could imagine this is one crazy shoot you don't want to miss
https://cbcam2cam.com/fuckmyjuicypussywet
Watch as I freshen up, splash around, and stroke my pussy
A sensual strip tease to the song Bridges by Broods
Molly cums all over her new glass dildo and sucks it clean

Penny Lee and Dolly both have their feet up on the side of the bed showing off their soft soles. Two sets of beautiful womens feet right infront of you. Both of them know exactly how to tease you with their feet as they talk about their feet for you. Watch as they show off their nicely pedicured feet together, painted so nicely and skin so soft. They both can really wrinkle their feet up for you and really play about and spread their toes. Although it doesnt stop there they just cannot help but start rubbing their feet together right infront of you
Watch me masturbate my naughty pussy in the forest
The sissy b1tch has been very disappointing to Mistresses. Failing dismally at her duties, she has also been caught exhibiting very manly behaviours. Mistresses are not amused!She is called in to serve but her continued lacklustre performance soon pisses off her Mistresses. Whack! She is hit round the back of the head. Much berating for bad behaviour follows and before you know it the Mistresses decide that the best lessons are learnt through more painful methods.They trample the sissy clitty and zap her. The sissy doesn't seem to like it at all! But she knows that there's only one person to blame for it! Herself
https://cbcam2cam.com/indianflame
Artoo is showing off her best robot assets when she decides she wants to show off even more and get naughty for you. She removes some of her panels to reveal her best parts and fingers herself til she cums nice and hard for you. Also, if you like cotton stockings, I wear my grey thigh highs in this video. My favorite finger cum video I ever made because it felt so fucking good!
After slowly stripping out of a blouse and a light blue bra/panties set, I use my Lelo Smart Wand vibrator and then both a realistic dildo and the wand simultaneously until I cum hard
Do you know where your cum belongs? Down in my tummy. I am going to suck the cum out of you and I want it to fill my tummy good! First I am to tease you up a few time though before you cum for me. I love sucking your cock but I love how when you cum, you shove your cock deep down my throat... I barely had to swallow!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 12:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAMMIESA Index du Forum -> TUVALU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -> Les présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation